Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One day This War

One day, when the war will be over
I will see the smile in those eyes!!
Which looks at me now
with questions unanswered!!
I am not sure If I can turn back times
or I can assure you !!
Hurts that you all got
will be healed on its own!!
Still I want to assure you
Things will be alright!!
You are not alone!!
I too am having this war within!!
Lady! This war is what keeps us alive!!
Just don't let tear fall from eye
War don't make me feel scared
Its the water into your eyes!!
I am in bliss with you!
No matter how many wars come and go!!
Just hold my hand tight!!
And Please don't let me go!!
Your love is all I have!!
and there is so peace within!!
War will be over soon!!
So the life!!
All we will be left with
the love and peace within!!

No comments: