Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Most Beautiful Girl

You are the most pretty girl I've ever seen!
You are all that a man will ever need!
Its the fragrance of your body
keeps you in my memory all night!
Your velvet touch
want me to hold you one more time!
Why is it that words simply cannot explain
My love for you, gets so wild sometime!
I act like crazy when I see you around
I cannot concentrate and I want to scream so Loud
"I Love you"!!

World seems to come to an end
When you ignore me, even in dream!
I want all you attention and all your love
I want our unconditional love never come to an end!
Its not simple as words fail
Still I want each and everyone to know my love tale!
"I Love You"!!

You are mine, gives me so much assurance
Don’t think of leaving me never, never a chance!
The day will be, baby, surely last of my life
When with every breath I forgot to think you!
I cannot stay on this earth without your presence
Why not I fall apart for thing that make you smile!
But my words will remain forever in the world
Forever, everlasting for eternities to come
"I Love You"!!

No comments: