Monday, February 22, 2010

Love!! So Simple

Though I don't tell you everyday
But I mean it, I look at you every time!!
When you smile, give me a hug, so tight!
The power of love, is always so much behind!!
I try to say but words are so limited
Can they express so much of emotions?
The longings I feel, the cravings I have
The depth of your love, keeps my lips silent!!
Though I tried to show my love, always
by the things I do...
I know you notice and reply with that precious smile!!
I sometimes feel the urge to say
looking into those dark lovely eyes!!
Still I know we don't need those formal words
Which are always fails to define!!
Makes so limited sense
Where our cravings for each other..
cannot be simply expressed!!
I want to be so uncomplicated
Want you to be so real yet so cherished!!
Don't wear makeup, makes hides you within layers
Without it, You are so attractive, just like an angel!!
So let our love to be childly
perfect & cute, Untold yet expressed!!
Don't sometime just saying "I Love You"
Gives your heart a natural everlasting smile!!
Its when lips remains unsounded
Yet you hear me say!!
I need you, I want you forever to stay!!
Lets remain our love, so childlike, so simple
Why make it by saying, complex
When gets expressed on its own!!
Its love!! So simple!!
Will remain for eternity and forever!!

No comments: