Friday, August 27, 2010

Once again Not Long Ago!!

Not long ago,
I called you my friend
To tell you that I am all ready
To Share your woes and sadness
In return I asked you to have all my bliss!!
But you thought I was not serious
And I was making fun of you!
But “No” my dear friend
I was serious then and now!!
Once again not long ago
I called you
Now I need you to come
I am feeling low and like a loser
I need your shoulder to lean on
A hand to dry my tears
But I know still you don’t believe me
How can I become so weak from so powerful?
How can I become needy from a giver?
But this is life my friend
You cannot always be strong
You too need some one
To give you hand and support
And this cycle of life goes on
Likewise we, friends and friendship!!
And friendship too survive
Keeps lingering on for forever!!!

No comments: