Monday, August 23, 2010

Love the way you are!!

Never want to change your style
Don’t put mascara on your eyes!!
I still remember
Your fearless strolls on the street!!
When you wearing no makeup
And made my heart beat!!
I longed to look
In those innocent eyes!!
Which are lost somewhere
Beneath so many artificial layers!!
I yearn to talk those careless conversations
Which we made without any hesitations!!
Now your clever talks made me feel so lonely
It seems I have lost you already my Lovely!!
Though I still hear you sayin “You love me”
The fire in those words seems lost already!!
I told you “Don’t change” and I mean it
I still love you and its for the way you are!!!
Don’t watch over me, I am always waiting
It seems for something, you drifted a little far!!
Time is too less and don’t return too
Before we go too far
Let me say, I need forever, you!!
Just embrace me and Hold me tight
No aroma can make me feel good
I love the odor of your hairs!!
Can keep on repeating that I need you
Just play the game of love with me
With trust and be fair!!
The fire of old times
I feel is still burning, afar!!
Hold my grip a little tight, be original
I will always love you for the way you are!!!!

No comments: